To be the most progressive enterprise in the hospitality and entertainment business by offering a united front to our members, cost effective services and ensuring that our public image is one of professionalism and integrity
Making Kenyan Hospitality "globally competitive and viable" for the stakeholders, who include guests, shareholders, employees, local communities, suppliers and the Government.
Our Core Values
- To be non Political organization.
- To operate within the legal framework of Kenya.
- To foster an ethical environment for the Pubs, Entertainment & Restaurants’ Industries.
- To uplift industry standards.
- Strategic Goals & Objectives.
- To seek solutions to challenges affecting the hospitality and entertainment sector.
- To create a forum for interaction between government and private organizations.
- To advocate social responsibility through community service.
- To encourage communication among its members with the objective of developing ideas and sharing legal advice
| Mercy Macharia